- prepare investment documentation;
- assemble a team;
- coordinate design works;
- prepare a technical design;
- purchase equipment;
- select appropriate contractors;
- manage and coordinate contract works and processes;
- assess and manage project risks;
- control the project implementation budget;
- set a time schedule and perform works accordingly;
- control the quality of performed works.
Background in Manufacturing
SoliTek is held by the Global BOD Group (GBG), a privately-owned holding company. GBG owns five factories across three industries: PV, ophthalmic lenses, and CD/DVD manufacturing. Founded by Vidmantas Janulevicius in 1998, the group employs approximately 240 people. Find out more.
CERTIFICATIONS FOR ALL COMPANIES HELD
ISO 9001 for quality of management
ISO 14001 for environmental management
ISO 500001 for energy management
100% renewable energy in Manufacturing
In 2013, when it was built, our factory building was awarded by the German Chamber of Commerce as the most energetically efficient industrial building in Europe.
Most of our power demand is satisfied by our own patented PV-Geothermal heating and cooling system, which consists of 1MW of Geothermal power and 150kW of PV power.
Due to our use of renewable energy use in manufacturing, we save over 400 tons of C02 from emission each year. That’s the equivalent of planting 2000 trees every year.