You can trust us.
All SoliTek products are manufactured at our HQ in Vilnius. We track exactly what happens to each panel at every single step of production. SoliTek offers a 30-year power output guarantee, a 30-year product warranty, and we estimate a 50-year operating lifetime.
Decorates and Protects the Roof
SOLID panels will generate electricity, decorate the roof and protect it from weathering and damage.
- Suitable for both pitched and flat roofs
- Higher yield over 2x longer lifespan
- Safe, reliable, and beautiful
How is it installed?
Download the Installation manual or contact us. We will be glad to lend a hand!
With no frame to restrict them, the solar panels are able to flex, adapting to loads of over 800kg/m2 without breaking. That’s the equivalent of 8m of snow.
Glass solar panels are also very resistant to fire, withstanding temperatures that exceed 1600 degrees C before any part can catch fire.
SOLID panels give a rooftop or facade a modern, all-glass look. Various transparency options allow different functionalities and designs- from terraces to greenhouses, to rooftops.
SOLID panels have been rigorously tested in accelerated aging climatic chambers. They displayed stunning results: only a 6% decrease in power output after the equivalent of 50 years in the field.
Have you heard? Smart solar panels!
Your clients need optimized panels if…
- They want to benefit from enhanced fire safety and automatic shutdown
- They want to benefit from a larger overall power harvest by eliminating effects of shading – even a few shaded cells can reduce the whole system output by up to 30%.
- They want to track and monitor performance of the system in much higher detail
- They need to connect the panels into longer strings
Have you considered farms?
SOLID solar panels are effective in ammonia-rich environments such as farms and greenhouses. The agricultural sector loves them since they are resistant to ammonia and do not require special care or treatment to operate efficiently.