You can trust us.
All SoliTek products are manufactured at our HQ in Vilnius. We track exactly what happens to each panel at every single step of production. SoliTek offers a 30-year power output guarantee, a 30-year product warranty, and we estimate a 50-year operating lifetime.
Decorates and Protects the Roof
SOLID panels will generate electricity, decorate the roof and protect it from weathering and damage.
- Suitable for both pitched and flat roofs
- Higher yield over 2x longer lifespan
- Safe, reliable, and beautiful
With no frame to restrict them, the solar panels are able to flex, adapting to loads of over 800kg/m2 without breaking. That’s the equivalent of 8m of snow.
Glass solar panels are also very resistant to fire, withstanding temperatures that exceed 1600 degrees C before any part can catch fire.
SOLID panels have been rigorously tested in accelerated aging climatic chambers. They displayed stunning results: only a 6% decrease in power output after the equivalent of 50 years in the field.
Have you heard? Smart solar panels!
Your clients need optimized panels if…
- They want to benefit from enhanced fire safety and automatic shutdown
- They want to benefit from a larger overall power harvest by eliminating effects of shading – even a few shaded cells can reduce the whole system output by up to 30%.
- They want to track and monitor performance of the system in much higher detail
- They need to connect the panels into longer strings
Have you considered farms?
SOLID solar panels are effective in ammonia-rich environments such as farms and greenhouses. The agricultural sector loves them since they are resistant to ammonia and do not require special care or treatment to operate efficiently.
Project Design & Development Services
Professional design and development services offered by SoliTek.